(WFRV)- This week, if you visit Farm Technology Days in Outagamie County, you will be on the site of two farms; The Heidemans and Sugar Creek farm. While the Heideman Farm is a father and son operation, Sugar Creek Farm is more unique in the fact it is owned by two friends whose relationship goes back to their high school FFA days. Ag Reporter Mike Austin shares the details.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- UW-Oshkosh's Cazzola wins 3 national track titles
- Lara Plamann Memorial Horse Show
- Allouez donations for fire victims
- Food for Freedom
- Celebrate De Pere!
- Saturday Night Weather Update 5/25/2013
- Boating Forecast for Sunday 5/26/2013
- Weekend Weather Update 5/24/2013
- UWGB Will Retain Men's Basketball Coach Brian Wardle
- Allouez fire victims try to pick up the pieces