Wautoma, Wis.(WFRV) -- A suspect has been arrested in connection with a homicide investigation in Waushara County.
The Sheriff's Department says 42-year old Travis Petersen is in custody as a suspect in the case.
They believe he was involved in the dead of 50-year old Robert Kasun of rural Wautoma.
Kasun was found dead at the Mt. Morris hotel where he had an apartment earlier this month.
An autopsy shows that he died from blunt force trauma to his head and stomach.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- High Speed Chase
- Armed Robbery/Police Shooting
- Sunday Evening Weather Update 5/19/2013
- Cellcom Marathon kicks off with several tributes to Boston
- Live: Cellcom Race Director
- Live: Cellcom Marathon Start
- Road Trip: Dockside Tavern
- Boating forecast for 5/19/2013 Sunday
- Blizzard Fall to Cedar Rapids
- Preble High School Honors Former Coaches