Green Bay, Wis.(WFRV)--Two prominent residents at the Neville Pubic Museum in Green Bay are back, after getting a bit of a makeover.
Big Mama and Baby Bones, a pair of T-Rex dinosaur skeleton sculptures are back in front of the museum after they took a bit of a vacation.
The skeletons were sent to a dinosaur artist who moved them into more realistic poses.
Museum officials say, while they were gone, they traveled via Photoshop to several locations around the area, including the NEW Zoo, and Lambeau Field.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week's attractions start with 'War Horse'
- Summerfest Ticket Giveaway
- Sheboygan teen accused of murder testifies against alleged accomplice
- Wednesday Night Weather Update 6/19/2013
- Planned closure of US-41 cancelled for Wednesday night
- Picnic helps patients and doctors reconnect
- De Pere Fire Department studies possible merger
- Summer activities on the city deck
- Crucial fire prevention steps may have been missed in Allouez
- Tom DeWane explains his motion for vote delay
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.