The state's finances are in good shape according to the Legislative Fiscal Bureau. The group says the current budget, ending June 30, will have a surplus of $484 million. What to do with the extra money is now the question. Local 5's Kris Schuller talked to lawmakers from both sides of the aisle.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Saturday Evening Weather Update 5/25/2013
- Boating Forecast for Sunday 5/26/2013
- Weekend Weather Update 5/24/2013
- UWGB Will Retain Men's Basketball Coach Brian Wardle
- Allouez fire victims try to pick up the pieces
- Organizers prepare for Celebrate De Pere event
- Red Cross reaches out to help victims of Allouez fire
- BAHS reaches out nationally and locally
- Classic Arcade Games at Neville Public Museum
- Menasha man recalls seeing WW II end aboard U.S.S. Missouri
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.