MADISON, Wis. (WFRV) After weeks of releasing bits and pieces of his biennial budget proposal, Governor Scott Walker came before the legislature Wednesday evening in Madison, to lay it all out. Many initiatives within the governor's proposed two-year budget have already been unveiled; school voucher expansion; Medicaid reform; and added funding for roads and bridges. Tonight, Gov. Walker added one more - a middle class tax cut. Local 5's Kris Schuller has more on his budget address.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Dogs Displaced From Tornado
- Overnight: Woman Held at Gunpoint
- Winning Lottery Ticket
- Menasha School District looking at serious budget cuts
- Wednesday Night Weather 5/22/2013
- Girl with ties to Fond du Lac dies in Oklahoma tornado
- Oshkosh West collects items for tornado victims
- Veterans bring history to life in Neenah classroom
- Healthwatch: Shocking vest saves lives of heart patients
- Questions surround Lechnir's ousting at UW-Oshkosh
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.