Bellevue, Wis.(WFRV)--Brown County investigators say foul play is not suspected in the death of a 62-year-old man outside a bar in Bellevue.
Brown County's Chief Medical examiner says David Umentum died from hypothermia.
He says Umentum had a previous medical condition. They say he slipped on the ice trying to get into his car, and was unable to get back on his feet.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- UW-Oshkosh's Cazzola wins 3 national track titles
- Lara Plamann Memorial Horse Show
- Allouez donations for fire victims
- Food for Freedom
- Celebrate De Pere!
- Saturday Night Weather Update 5/25/2013
- Boating Forecast for Sunday 5/26/2013
- Weekend Weather Update 5/24/2013
- UWGB Will Retain Men's Basketball Coach Brian Wardle
- Allouez fire victims try to pick up the pieces
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.