Kids are using language apps on the iTouch and iPad to express their needs and feelings. The organization Autism Speaks has links to dozens of apps on its website as a resource for families. Click here for a link to their site: http://www.autismspeaks.org/
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- News at Your Desk 5-21-13
- 5/21/13: Weather Update
- Rescuers Search for Survivors
- Manitowoc Lincoln to hold 6th "Brady's Baseball Blast" on Friday
- High School Track regional results
- Kershaw's gem hands Brewers another loss
- Monstrous Tornados Hit Wisconsin
- Citizens upset with School Voucher supporter
- National Weather Service searches for storm spotters
- HealthWatch: The Invisible Hearing Aid
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.