Green Bay, Wis.(WFRV)-- A new gate will be open soon for fans at Lambeau Field. Today, the Packers announced Shopko willl sponsor the stadium's new south gate. The two organizations have partnered on a variety of activities throughout their more than 20-year relationship.
Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy says Shopko's local ties are important. Says Murphy, "Both organizations have very deep roots in the Green Bay community, have an appreciation for what makes this community and this area so special, and we are both committed to providing a great experience for our fans and their customers."
The Shopko gate will help serve fans filling more than seven thousand new seats for the 20-13 season.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Boaters Forecast for Saturday 5/25/2013
- Friday Evening Weather Update 5/24/2013
- Classic Arcade Games at Neville Public Museum
- Allouez fire victims try to pick up the pieces
- Petsaver and PetWalk Segment on 05/24/13
- Statement from Green Bay men's basketball coach Brian Wardle
- Island Resort Championship at Sweetgrass Tees Off Next Month
- 5/24/13: Weather Update
- BREAKING: UWGB Will Retain Men's Basketball Coach Brian Wardle
- Island Resort Championship
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.