Green Bay, Wis.(WFRV)-- A new gate will be open soon for fans at Lambeau Field. Today, the Packers announced Shopko willl sponsor the stadium's new south gate. The two organizations have partnered on a variety of activities throughout their more than 20-year relationship.
Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy says Shopko's local ties are important. Says Murphy, "Both organizations have very deep roots in the Green Bay community, have an appreciation for what makes this community and this area so special, and we are both committed to providing a great experience for our fans and their customers."
The Shopko gate will help serve fans filling more than seven thousand new seats for the 20-13 season.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week's attractions start with 'War Horse'
- Summerfest Ticket Giveaway
- Sheboygan teen accused of murder testifies against alleged accomplice
- Wednesday Night Weather Update 6/19/2013
- Planned closure of US-41 cancelled for Wednesday night
- Picnic helps patients and doctors reconnect
- De Pere Fire Department studies possible merger
- Summer activities on the city deck
- Crucial fire prevention steps may have been missed in Allouez
- Tom DeWane explains his motion for vote delay