Green Bay, Wis.(WFRV)--Barbara Behling, a volunteer with the Northeast Wisconsin chapter of the American Red Cross, is out east, helping people affected by Hurricane Sandy. Local Five's Kris Schuller talked with her today in our 4pm newscast. Watch the interview to find out how local volunteers are helping, and how you can help the Northeast Wisconsin chapter of the American Red Cross.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- 5/22/13: Weather Update
- Police Take to the Sky for Enforcement
- Increase in Garage and Vehicle Break-Ins
- Moore, Oklahoma Then and Now
- No one hurt in apartment fire
- Remembering the Oakfield tornado of 1996
- Local crews stand ready to help in Oklahoma
- Will Oklahoma tornado deaths change emergency preparedness?
- Emergency management talks about tornado preparation
- Summer In The City Guide" shows more to offer downtown