Green Bay, Wis.(WFRV)--For the past few weeks, students in both woodworking and art classes at Preble High School have been participating in a hands-on charity project to brighten the lives of children during the holidays. The students have worked collaboratively to design, build and paint 24 wooden rocking horses for local children in need. The rocking horses will be finished by early December, and delivered to Toys for Tots in mid-December.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Healthwatch: Shocking vest saves lives of heart patients
- Questions surround Lechnir's ousting at UW-Oshkosh
- Brewers fall, 9-2 to Dodgers
- Wednesday Evening Weather 5/22/2013
- Sen. Tammy Baldwin delivers first Senate Floor Speech
- A sidewalk controversy brewing in Shawano
- Green Bay to spend $275,000 on former Schauer and Schumacher buildings
- BAHS takes in OK animals
- American Cancer Society Celebrates 100 Years
- Packers WR Unit Missing a Couple Big Personalities
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.