King, WI (WFRV) Seventy-one years ago nearly 2,400 American service members were killed during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Today those who died - those who survived - were honored at the Wisconsin Veterans Home in King, including on Appleton Marine who spoke for the fallen. During the air raid, 48 Wisconsinites lost their lives.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Police Take to the Sky for Enforcement
- Increase in Garage and Vehicle Break-Ins
- Moore, Oklahoma Then and Now
- Tuesday Night Weather 5-21-13
- No one hurt in apartment fire
- Remembering the Oakfield tornado of 1996
- Local crews stand ready to help in Oklahoma
- Will Oklahoma tornado deaths change emergency preparedness?
- Emergency management talks about tornado preparation
- Summer In The City Guide" shows more to offer downtown
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.