Madison, Wis.(WFRV)--Retired public employees in Wisconsin could see their monthly pension payments decrease by as much as 13 percent starting in May. It's the last in a series of reductions caused by the most recent recession.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week's attractions start with 'War Horse'
- Summerfest Ticket Giveaway
- Sheboygan teen accused of murder testifies against alleged accomplice
- Wednesday Night Weather Update 6/19/2013
- Planned closure of US-41 cancelled for Wednesday night
- Picnic helps patients and doctors reconnect
- De Pere Fire Department studies possible merger
- Summer activities on the city deck
- Crucial fire prevention steps may have been missed in Allouez
- Tom DeWane explains his motion for vote delay