Green Bay, Wis.(WFRV) - As of yesterday, it's been 150 years since President Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation. Today, Lawrence University is marking the anniversary by hosting a special exhibit about the former president. The traveling exhibit titled "Lincoln: the constitution and the civil war" looks at how president Lincoln used the U.S. constitution to manage crisis situations presented by the civil war. Lawrence University will host the exhibit for the next 8 weeks.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week's attractions start with 'War Horse'
- Summerfest Ticket Giveaway
- Sheboygan teen accused of murder testifies against alleged accomplice
- Wednesday Night Weather Update 6/19/2013
- Planned closure of US-41 cancelled for Wednesday night
- Picnic helps patients and doctors reconnect
- De Pere Fire Department studies possible merger
- Summer activities on the city deck
- Crucial fire prevention steps may have been missed in Allouez
- Tom DeWane explains his motion for vote delay
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.