The state's finances are in good shape according to the Legislative Fiscal Bureau. The group says the current budget, ending June 30, will have a surplus of $484 million. What to do with the extra money is now the question. Local 5's Kris Schuller talked to lawmakers from both sides of the aisle.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- Cellcom Marathon kicks off with several tributes to Boston
- Live: Cellcom Race Director
- Live: Cellcom Marathon Start
- Road Trip: Dockside Tavern
- Sunday Weather Update 5/19/2013
- Boating forecast for 5/19/2013 Sunday
- Blizzard Fall to Cedar Rapids
- Preble High School Honors Former Coaches
- Saturday Night Weather Update 5/18/2013
- Cellcom Marathon Street Closures for May 19, 2013
Tom Zalaski bio
Tom Zalaski anchors Local 5 News weekdays at Five, Six and Ten with Erin Davisson.
Erin Davisson Bio
Erin Davisson anchors Local 5 News at Five, Six and Ten with Tom Zalaski.
Kris Schuller Bio
Kris Schuller anchors Local 5 News at Four and is a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.
Rich Klindworth bio
Rich Klindworth is the co-anchor on WFRV-TV's Local 5 This Morning, News at Noon, and WeAreGreenBay.com's News At Your Desk.
Tara Joyce bio
Tara Joyce is the co-anchor of Local Five This Morning and a General Assignment Reporter for WFRV.