The state's finances are in good shape according to the Legislative Fiscal Bureau. The group says the current budget, ending June 30, will have a surplus of $484 million. What to do with the extra money is now the question. Local 5's Kris Schuller talked to lawmakers from both sides of the aisle.
Fresh on WeAreGreenBay
- 5/22/13: Weather Update
- Police Take to the Sky for Enforcement
- Increase in Garage and Vehicle Break-Ins
- Moore, Oklahoma Then and Now
- No one hurt in apartment fire
- Remembering the Oakfield tornado of 1996
- Local crews stand ready to help in Oklahoma
- Will Oklahoma tornado deaths change emergency preparedness?
- Emergency management talks about tornado preparation
- Summer In The City Guide" shows more to offer downtown