This year training camp features six night practices and 20 practices overall at Ray Nitschke Field.
The first practice kicks off Thursday, July 26 at 8:15 a.m. The team will hold morning practices at 8:15 a.m. on July 27, 28, 30, 31 and Aug. 1.
The first night practice will be held on Thursday, Aug. 2 at 7:00 p.m. Other night practices are scheduled for Aug. 5, 6, 11, 12 and 13.
The Packers Family night scrimmage will be held Friday, Aug. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
The Packers' first preseaon game is scheduled for Aug. 9 in San Diego against the Chargers. Their homeopener is the following week on Aug. 16 versus the Cleveland Browns.
The Packers will wrap up training camp with 11:00 a.m. practice on Aug. 28 in preparation for the preseason finale vs. Kansas City on Aug. 30.
Some important dates to remember on the preseason calendar include:
- Wednesday, July 25 - Players Report
- Wednesday, July 25- Coach Mike McCarthy's season opening press conference
- Thursday, July 26 - First practice, 8:15 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field
- Friday, Aug. 3 - Family Night, Lambeau Field
- Tuesday, Aug. 28 - Last practice open to public, 11 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field