FCC Children's Television Programming Report
FCC regulations require WFRV to file quarterly reports with the FCC on the programming that the station airr pursuant to the stations' obligation to serve the informational and educational needs of children.
The reports are available by searching the FCC's website at www.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/kidvid.
- Local shelter takes in dogs from Oklahoma
- Brown County memorial hits milestone
- Massive fire at Allouez apartment
- Gov. Walker to speak at Iowa Republican fundraiser
- Thursday Evening Weather Update 5/23/2013
- Tips To Protect Yourself From Counterfeit Money
- Local OWI and Seatbelt patrols over Memorial Day Weekend
- Healthwatch: Lullabies
- 5/23/13: Weather Update
- Gov. Walker's Weekly Radio Address for 05/23/13