Servings: This recipe is recommended for 16 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) can Hormel Chili No Beans
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups cubed pasteurized prepared cheese product
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 loaf sourdough or French bread
- To make dip, in saucepan, combine all ingredients except bread. Heat just until cheese is melted.
- Hollow out center of bread. Cut removed bread into cubes. Fill loaf with dip. Serve with cubed bread.
- Makes 4 cups.