GREEN BAY, Wisc. (WFRV) A fire broke out on Green Bay's eastside overnight.
Crews were dispatched to 2311 University Avenue just before 1:30am after a report of a fire in the attic of a second floor apartment.
The building, with two apartments on the upper level and offices on the main level, sustained about $50,000 in damages.
Three people in the apartment were displaced because of the fire. Two businesses on the main level were also affected.
Fire officials say the fire was caused by unattended cooking.