Chilton, Wis.(WFRV)--Investigators in Calumet County have concluded that carbon monoxide poisoning killed a woman on the ice of Lake Winnebago.
31 year old Sarah Meyer of Chilton, was found dead in an ice shanty Saturday afternoon.
Her boyfriend, 37 year old Travis Duchow, also of Chilton, was inside the shanty as well, and found unresponsive.
Autopsy results show no signs of foul play -- and that it was carbon monoxide that led to Meyer's death.
Authorities say this is a common danger in ice shanties.
Duchow was treated at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton and released.